All of our services support our mission to help individuals create and sustain wealth in their communities.
Virtual Mentoring Programs
Currently for youth between the ages of 11 – 19. Our programs allow youth to maintain positive relationships with college students, entrepreneurs, and young professionals. IAM Girl Talk is exclusively for females and IAM Guy Talk is exclusively for males. Click here to learn more about IAM Girl Talk & IAM Guy Talk.
Seminars and Workshops
We offer a variety of seminars and workshops for youth ages 10 − 18, parents and companies. Looking for a workshop presenter or motivational speaker, click here to learn more about our seminars and workshops.
Some Topics Include:
- Communicating Effectively: Maximizing Your Potential
- Conflict Resolution
- CyberBullying: Don’t be a Victim!
- Networking 101
- Social Media Obsessed
- How to be an Advocate
- Public Speaking 101
An initiative to support the professional growth and development of professionals. As part of this initiative, IAM hosts mentor-matching networking events in the months of April and October designed to pair professionals with seasoned professionals.
- Get matched with an IAM Mentor dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals
- Exclusive invite to IAM Matching Happy Hour where you will have an opportunity to connect with your mentor 1-0n-1 and networking with other mentors and young professionals in the program
- Discounted admission to IAM Mentoring Spring Brunch and Networking Event
- Monthly e-Newsletter with exclusive information on resources available for young professionals